Payment Assistance

Don’t get buried in bills… Get help!

Indiana Community Action Association (INCAA)

Need assistance in paying your utility bills? Visit the Indiana Community Action Association website for information on energy assistance resources in your area. Some restrictions apply.

Indiana 211

  • Indiana 211 is a free service that connects Hoosiers with help and answers from agencies and resources right in your community
  • Connect through the Indiana 211 website or call (866) 211-9966

Extended Payment Deadlines

  • Henry County Rural Electric Membership Corporation offers extended time for those members unable to meet payment deadlines
  • Members must contact us before the non-payment disconnection date to participate
  • Call (800) 248-8413 for more information