Being an electric cooperative member offers a unique opportunity to be part of the decision-making process in this business. Because Henry County Rural Electric Membership Corporation (HCREMC) is a cooperative, it is owned by its members. That means members are responsible for electing other members to take leadership positions on the board of directors to help shape business decisions for the company.
Our service territory is split into 9 districts with one member-director representing each district. See the following map for district territories. If you have questions about your district territory, please call (800) 248-8413 or email us.
Each year, 3 HCREMC board seats are open for election. Due to a vacancy, this year will include a 4th district. The following is a listing of the 2023 board seats open for election.
- Prairie and Jefferson Townships in Henry County
- Stony Creek, Prairie and Jefferson Townships in Henry County
- Union Township in Randolph County
- Monroe and Perry Townships in Delaware County
- Greensboro, Harrison and Wayne Townships in Henry County
- Brown and Jackson Townships in Hancock County
- Henry Township in Henry County