- Henry County Rural Electric Membership Corporation (HCREMC) offers 6 one-time $1,000 scholarship awards to eligible high school level seniors
- Home-schooled students are eligible to apply
- 3 males and 3 females are selected annually to receive the award
- Funding for the scholarships is provided through Operation Round-Up
- Scholarship Program Official Rules 2023
- Candidates must have a parent or guardian living in the HCREMC service territory
- Candidates must carry a 3.00 GPA or higher through the first semester of their senior year
- Children of employees or directors of the HCREMC and the Operation Round-Up are not eligible to apply
Questions regarding scholarship information can be directed to Heather Flynn, HCREMC Marketing Coordinator, at (765) 422-1119 or email Heather.
2023 Scholarship Winners
REMC congratulates the 2023 scholarship award winners!